With Europe off limits right now, US travelers are looking at the Caribbean and Mexico for their much needed vacation and get away time! Tahiti is accepting guests and so are many other countries.
- There could be restrictions on traveling to almost anywhere right now so it is good to keep updated with the rules!
- A negative Covid test within 72 hours or 7 days might be needed. An online form might need to be filled out. Self isolation or quarantine might also be required.
- Unfortunately some tour operators, hotels, airlines and cruise lines have not made it through the crisis!
- Masks are mandated on commercial planes, trains, ships, buses and in airports, as is customary practice.
- It is best to work with an experienced Travel Advisor who can assist you when you need them!
**Travelers should be prepared for travel restrictions to be put into effect with little or no advance notice.
Caribbean Travel Advisories
Have Questions? When you start planning your VACATION, contact the EXPERTS, not the Amateurs!
First Choice Travel and Cruise