KAUAI is known as the "Garden Island" and there is a great reason for that. The flowers are always beautiful here and there are so many different gardens and waterfalls you can visit. You may need a boat or helicopter to get to some of these sites or else you will have a long walk to get to these hidden gems. Lots of activities on the water, in the water and out of the water on Kauai.
- A quieter island lush with spectacular mountain peeks, cliffs, waterfalls and even the Fern Grotto awaits you.
- With so many different type of beaches to explore imagine all the options for water adventures you can join in on.
- A lot of the activities take place on the water on this Hawaiian island.
- Or take a helicopter tour here as this will be the only way to see some of these magnificant waterfalls and view of the gully.
- Kauai is my favorite island for helicopter viists ATV trail blazing is Kauai.
- Many movies were filmed here like Jurasic Park, and once you visit and experience the island you will know why.
- Mountain tubing where children 5 and older may participate in floating down the waterways and tunnels is a very popular activity.
- Wailua River state park is best experienced from the water. Visit Fern Grotto, the Opaeka'a Falls and Wailua falls. Try Kyaking here with the pros.
- It is all about the floral and fauna here. I visited a wonderful gardens here that were so amazing I have to go back and bring my sister who is a florist. She would be in heaven! It was a tropical paradise I still remember to this day!
Experience the perfect Island Getaway with the aloha spirit! When it is time to start planning your VACATION, contact the EXPERTS, not the Amateurs! Ask for a First Choice Travel and Cruise Hawaii Akamai Specialist to insure your trip to Hawaii is unforgettable!