The El Dorado Swim Up Suites, Casitas and Palafitos - Over Water Bungalows are unique and just what YOU are looking for!
The food and drinks are gourmet amazing!
El Dorado Casita Royale
Set in a secluded area within El Dorado Royale By Karisma, this stunning tropical paradise specializes in laid-back luxury and personalized hospitality.
El Dorado Royale
El Dorado Royale By Karisma was designed specifically for honeymooners, couples and your guests looking to tie the knot in the Riviera Maya.
El Dorado Seaside
El Dorado Seaside Suites, by Karisma offers stunning oceanfront accommodations designed for luxury travelers, spa enthusiasts and couples seeking romance and relaxation.
ASK ONE OF OUR DESTINATION WEDDING SPECIALISTs ABOUT THE FREE WEDDINGS!
The El Dorado Royale
The El Dorado Royale is on of First Choice Travel and Cruise's favorite hotel choices in the Riviera Maya! Our Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialists send tons of Honeymooners, Anniversary couples, Destination Weddings and their guests, singles (for Spa) and couples just looking for a romantic Adults Only Getaway. The Royale is considered a gourmet boutique hotel and you will not see another one like it anywhere!! (unless it is their sister hotel The El Dorado Seaside Suites) The Spa is amazing and so is the whole property. There is quite a bit of walking here but they do offer a shuttle service too from the rooms (casitas are further away) to the restaurants and lobby area. The Casita's are to die for.
Gayle Zielke, president of First Choice Travel and Cruise and a Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialist wants to share a great story with you. "I sent an anniversary couple who has not been anywhere on vacation for years so the wife was really excited to finally get her husband to agree to go on an anniversary trip to the Riviera Maya. After qualifying them to see what destination and resort would be the best for them they decided to try the El Dorado Royale. The wife called me when she got home. I thought something was wrong. She said when she got there she cried because it was sooooo beautiful!! The whole resort was amazing and she just didn't expect it to be so different and breathtaking! You can imagine my relief when I heard she was crying it was all about HAPPINESS!"
The guests that frequent this best seller 5 1/2 to 6 star resort are younger active couples in their late twenties all the way to couples in their 60's and 70's. There is something at this beautiful resort for everyone and a huge repeat guest list means they are doing something right!
El Dorado Royale is Mexico's premiere adults-only, all Jacuzzi-suite, beachfront resort for couples, honeymooners, and weddings. Luxuriously romantic, stretching along a secluded beach, it provides indulgences and the ultimate in variety with Gourmet Inclusive including 9 different gourmet restaurants, 10 pools, 11 bars and a full service spa. Restful and romantic, the white sand beach is lined with palm trees, hammocks and thatched roof beds, all perfect for lounging in the cool breeze. For the ultimate in luxury and romance, enjoy our secluded beachfront Casita Suites.
- D'Italia - Contemporary Italian cuisine. Open for dinner a la carte from 5:30pm - 10:00pm. Stylish air-conditioned specialty restaurant. Non-smoking restaurant. Dress code required - No T-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, Bermuda shorts, tennis shoes or beach sandals
- El Cocotal - Elegant air conditioned restaurant serving a la carte breakfast from 7:00am - 11:00am and dinner a la carte from 5:30pm - 10:00pm. Non-smoking restaurant. Dress code required - No T-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, Bermuda shorts, tennis shoes or beach sandals. Chef's menu changed daily, a variety of house wines are offered.
- Kampai - Pacific rim cuisine a la carte. Open for breakfast from 7:00am - 11:00am; lunch 12:30pm - 3:00pm and dinner 6:00pm - 10:00pm. Non-smoking restaurant. Dress code required - No T-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, Bermuda shorts, tennis shoes or beach sandals
- La Isla - A la carte International cuisine. Open air Palapa restaurant. Features continental breakfast from 6:00am - 7:00am and international breakfast from 7:00am - 11:00am, lunch 12:30pm - 3:30pm. Dinner from 6:00pm - 10:00pm. Non-smoking. Dress code required - Pants or bermuda shorts, t-shirts with sleeves, and any kind of shoe except beach sandals
- Jo Jo's Caribbean Seaside Grill - Caribbean cuisine. Lunch served from 11:00am - 4:00pm. Caribbean delights served from 6:00pm - 10:00pm. Non-smoking restaurant.
- Las Fuentes - Culinary theatre and lounge. Breakfast 7:00am - 11:00am. Dinner and Chef's performance 6:00pm & 8:30pm. Dinner is prepared to order in one of five open kitchens, live cooking. "Flavors and Colors of Mexico" is open from 6:00pm - 10:00pm. Non-smoking restaurant. Dress code required - o T-shirts, tank-tops, shorts, Bermuda shorts, tennis shoes or beach sandals
- La Fondue - Dinner from 5:30pm - 10:00pm. Try one of many gourmet fondues while sipping away a splendid glass of wine. Non-smoking restaurant. Dress code required - Pants or bermuda shorts, t-shits with sleeves and any kind of shoe except beach sandals.
- La Cabaña Pizza - Open from 12:00noon - 5:00pm. Wood burning oven pizzas served to order and a selection of Angus burgers, gourmet bites among other succulent Mexican "botana" preparations.
- Rincon Mexicano - Open from 12:00noon - 5:00pm, authentic Mexican delicacies.
- Room service available 24 hours - Unlimited order from the 24 room service (restrictions apply durning rainy days)
- Lobby Bar Martinis - 12noon - 2:00am. Serving premium brand beverage selections. Spectacular view of the Caribbean sea and music.
- Healthy Bar - Open from 8:00am - 4:00pm. Serving fresh fruit, whole-wheat cookies and smoothies
- Bar Las Guacamayas - 5:00pm - 2:00am. Serving cold Mexican beers, cheladas, exotic cocktails or aged tequila. Live music.
- Swim up Bar La Isla - 9:00am - 5:00pm. Located at the main pool.
- Swim up Bar Las Fuentes - 9:00am - 5:00pm. Swim up bar located at Las Fuentes swimming pool.
- Bar Cotorros - 8:00am - 4:00pm. Healthy Bar.
- Gaviotas Seashore Bar - 9:00am to 11:00pm. Located in front of Kampai restaurant.
- Swim up Bar Tucanes - 9:00am - 5:00pm. Swim up bar also offering a shaded area with comfortable seating.
- Beach Bar - 9:00am - 2:00am. Located at the beach with spectacular views of the ocean.
Entertainment: Comedy shows, musicals, and dancing programs
- Swim up Bar Papagayos - Swim-up bar located at the casitas suites section 26, open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Swim up Bar Pericos - Swim-up bar with swings, located at the casitas suites section 25, open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Swim up Bar Pelicanos - Swim-up bar with swings, located at the casitas suites section 27, open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Swim up Colibri - Swim-up bar with swings, located at the casitas suites section 28, open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Swim up Quetzal - Swim-up bar with swings, located at the casitas suites section 29, open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Swim up Golondrinas - Swim-up bar located at the casita suites section 31, open from 10:00am - 6:00pm
Room service: Yes, 24 hours unlimited
Pool: Yes/ 13 outdoor pools (one saltwater pool) and towel service in pool and beach area, drink service on the beach.
Whirlpool/sauna: Yes, outdoor whirlpool and each room has in room Jacuzzi/Yes
Beach: Yes, towel service, drink service on the beach. Butler beach service provided only in casitas.
Water sports: Yes, non-motorized, paddleboats, kayaks, and snorkeling gear, Scuba clinics in the pool, Wave runners and Parasailing at extra cost.
Fitness Center: Yes
- Massages: Relaxing & anti-stress, Swedish, sports, reflexology & shiat-su. Sky Massage
- Facials: Deep cleansing, moisturizing, nourishing, revitalizing & oxygenating.
- Special body treatments: Exfoliating body scrub, milk bath, thermal mud massage, royale deluxe.
- Beauty salon: Manicure, pedicure and braids.
Golf: 20 minutes away from the Playa Golf Club, additional fees may apply
Tennis: Yes, 2 hard surface lighted tennis courts. Rackets and balls provided free of charge. Restrictions apply if used at night.
Shops: Yes, Gift shop & Logo shop
Full all-inclusive plan rating includes:
Gourmet Inclusive by Karisma
- Accommodations as selected
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- All meals and Gourmet Bites
- Unlimited local and selection of international premium brands, Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Minibar with beer, water, and soft drinks refilled once a day.
- Daily and nightly activity program.
- Bicycles provided to ride around the premises.
- Non-motorized water sports: paddleboats, kayak and snorkeling gear.
- Scuba clinics in the pool.
- Hospitality desk
- 13 swimming pools, one of which is a natural salt-water pool.
- 2 hard surface lighted tennis courts. Rackets and balls provided free of charge. Restrictions apply if used at night.
- Taxes and gratuities included.
- Live music and shows.
- Shopping tours to Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Reservations required.
- Fitness center
- Sauna and steam room
- 24 hour room service. Restrictions apply on rainy days
- Gourmet Inclusive
- Health and beauty spa, fitness center, saltwater pool surrounded by a rock wall, nice beach
- Adults only resort
- All rooms feature an in room Jacuzzi
- Self-contained private resort
- Deluxe European spa right on-site
- Several options for room categories
- 24 hour room service
- All a la carte dinning
- Vast majority of the rooms are very close to the beach
- Perfect for couples or honeymooners and people celebrating their wedding anniversaries, who want to "get away from it all" and desire a luxurious spa property not too far outside of Cancun. The Casita Suites are highly recommended for couples and honeymooners
- Set amid 500 acres of jungle and has 1.5 miles of beach
- El Dorado Royale received AAA Four Diamond Award
- Property is spread out
- Credit card deposit due at time of check in
Children ages: No children allowed at the hotel
El-Dorado Maroma Palafito Bungalows
AWARD WINNING: Karisma Hotels & Resorts Karisma Hotels & Resorts, an award-winning luxury hotel collection which owns and manages properties in Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe, comprises an impressive portfolio including El Dorado Spa Resorts & Hotels, Azul Hotels & Villas by Karisma, Generations Resorts by Karisma, and Allure Hotels by Karisma. Properties have been honored with the top accolades including Conde Nast Traveler’s “Top 100 Hotels in the World,” Conde Nast Traveler’s “Top 20 Hotels in Mexico,” Conde Nast Traveler’s “Top 30 Hotels in Cancun,” TripAdvisor® Traveler’s Choice “Best Hotels for Romance,” AAA’s “Five Diamond Award,” AAA’s “Four Diamond Award,” and The Diners Club ® 50 Best Discovery Series. Karisma has received worldwide recognition for its creative approach to hospitality management and product innovations.
AZUL and Generations properties do allow families. Great resorts for weddings, honeymoons and family vacations!!
Call one of our Karisma Gourmet Inclusive Specialists 262-542-5955 / 800-896-4360 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org