Invite you to join them for their Wedding in Antigua. Sail with them aboard Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas January 7 - 14, 2017.
Their wedding will be held on the island of Antigua when the ship visits on January 11, 2017.
Adventure of the Seas itinerary
07 Jan San Juan Puerto Rico Sets sail at 8:30pm
08 Jan Day at Sea
09 Jan Bridgetown, Barbados 8am to 5pm
10 Jan Castries, St. Lucia 8am to 5pm
11 Jan St. John's, Antigua (Wedding Day!) 8am to 5pm
12 Jan Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis 8am to 5pm
13 Jan Philipsburg, St. Maarten 8am to 5pm
14 Jan San Juan, Puerto Rico 6am
CRUISE PRICING —We have reserved the following style rooms listed below for our guests, however, that doesn’t mean they won’t go quickly, so please plan accordingly. A deposit can be placed on your room at time of booking and
cruise line penalties do not start until October 1st.
* Ocean View cabins starting at 769.87* per person based on double occupancy
* Balcony cabins starting at $1325.37* per person based on double occupancy
* If you/your party would prefer an Interior State room or Suite pricing is available through our travel agent.
* Please call immediately to reserve rooms for parties of 3 or more, Space is limited so lets hold the room as reservation changes are easier to accommodate compared to a ship that is sold out
* Current rates out of Chicago or Milwaukee starting at $480.00* per person round trip.
* Based on group size traveling out of Chicago the day before cruise embarkation, parking and shuttle maybe arranged for guests.
More pricing information will be provided closer to departure.
* Shuttles will be available from airport to ship-port upon arrival in San, Juan
* Shuttle will be provided on wedding day from port to ceremony location
*Insurance, transfers and gratuities are an additional fee.
Our Travel Agent will be able to assist in arranging payment options for everyone
* Pay in Installments
* Pay in Full
DEADLINE FOR BOOKING ——
ASAP! This is a popular cruise date and space will be limited the closer we are to departure.
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENTS ——
Cruise final payment is October 1, 2016 but some components might need to be paid in full at time of booking.
*Please note prices are subject to change and all rates are based on double occupancy.
We have been working with Mary Malsch our Destination Wedding Travel Specialist to arrange the best travel packages for our wedding. We encourage everyone to make their travel arrangements through Mary.
Contact: Mary Malsch @ 262-542-5955 / for prices and availability.