DESTINATION WEDDING REQUIREMENTS
- Destination Wedding requirements are a bit tricky. Just like there are not any two couples alike; different destinations, resorts and countries have their own rules or requirements for weddings too. If I told you that all you have to do is be there 2 days before the wedding and you are all set, I would not be giving you the correct information. We want you to be prepared and aware of all the restrictions and rules of the resort YOU choose for your wedding...the most important day of your life!
- With over 30 years experience of sending hundreds and hundreds of couples and their guests to exchange their vows on the most important day of their lives....we can still honestly say that it will be the most amazing wedding....just like you have always dreamed of...and more!
- Requirements for a legal wedding certainly differ than requirements for a vow renewal or symbolic ceremony (non legal). A civil or symbolic ceremony will look and sound the same for everyone that is watching the ceremony, the only difference is that one is legal and binding and the other is for a renewal of those special vows you have already taken.
- Many times a couple will choose the symbolic ceremony if there is a lot of paperwork involved which includes translations and blood tests. There is nothing wrong with this choice, I think it is a great idea to get married back home quietly and legally. No one needs to know. Shhhhh! It will be our little secret. There is no difference with the ceremony....but legalities.
- Which ceremony is the right choice for you will differ as each couple requires different options.
- So many destinations, so many resorts and so many choices. Don't leave this milestone to chance.
Let an experienced Destination Wedding Specialist help you plan the most important day of YOUR life!
Ask for a Destination Specialist for the location of your choice and we will have that specialist get in contact with you.
Don't leave the most important day of your life to chance!
Contact one of our DW Specialists:
Congratulations! First Choice Travel and Cruise has won the:
Brides Choice Awards
|Couples Choice Awards
"Travel is not a luxury anymore...it is a necessity! We would love to recommend a vacation for you that will exceed your expectations!"